Because essay format is for squares (and me, when it’s not Monday).
- This whole blogging-every-day thing is hard.
- It’s not nearly as hard for this blog (I can wax poetic about knitting any day of the week), as it is for my other blog, where I’ve told myself to avoid talking about knitting as much as possible, so as not to scare the muggles.
- I still haven’t woven in the ends of my sweater or washed it or blocked it.
- I also don’t have any other real knitting on the needles right now.
- No, I have no clue what I’ve been doing with my time. Reading, maybe? Applying for jobs?
- I’m actually reading several good books right now.
- I’m one of those people who is always working on at least 3 books at a time. Just like having several projects going at once, each book serves a different purpose.
- I’m reading Emma, by Jane Austen, and I’m listening to Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë, and Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins, on audiobook.
- Okay, I still have that lace shawl that I was working on, but it’s been hibernating.
- I also have a sock that I was half-heartedly working on last night, but then I messed up some cables and hadn’t the gumption to figure out where I went wrong. I’ll re-assess today.
- I really should weave in the ends of that sweater, though, shouldn’t I?
- I don’t wanna.
* “Random Day-of-the-week” format shamelessly stolen from the Yarn Harlot, who I believe shamelessly stole it from another blogger in her turn. Well, now it’s a trend! Or a tradition! Or something!